Job Title: KS1 Teaching Assistant Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00Location: L16 area
A Primary School in the South Liverpool is looking for a strong KS1Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting September
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis with ASD pupil in a Year 2 class in the school in the morning and in the after-noon you will be supporting a small groups of SEN pupils with interventions session to help with their learning and development
As the KS1 Teaching Assistant will work closely with the SENDco and parents to implement the child educational healthcare Plan. You will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-parkKey Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- As the KS1Teaching Assistant , you will supported a SEN child in the classroom
- You will be supporting the child with their reading and writing and help with their english
- As the KS1 teaching Assistant you will be responsible for support a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis with ASD
- As the KS1 teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
The Milk Difference:
- You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a SEN class
- SEN experience including ASD or supporting pupils with complex needs
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.