Are you an experienced team leader/supervisor? Do you have experience in wiring harness manufacture and testing? Do you have experience of working in the motorsport or military sectors? We are currently seeking an Electronics Team Leader for a prestigious motorsports business.
The day to day duties for the Electronics Team Leader position would include:
* Management of the daily activities of the technicians in your team
* Manage work flow to ensure customer targets are being met
* Undertake SAP bookings and stock control
* Ensure correct tooling and jigs are available
* Carry out appraisals and set personal development plans
* Inductions and training of new starters
My client is currently very busy working on numerous projects and are looking to add a team leader to their team. You will get to work in a nice workshop, look over a growing and exciting team whilst working on a variety of different projects.
For the Electronics Team Leader position we are looking for experience of:-
* Electrical, Electronic or Electromechanical experience and qualified in electrical / electronic engineering background to HNC/ ONC level or similar
* Strong man manager, must have experience of managing teams within electronic manufacturing
* MRP experience, ideally SAP
* Any previous experience of wiring harness assembly to military specifications
* Knowledge of Deutsch Auto Sport or similar connectors would be desirable
* Knowledge of Raychem products would be desirable
* Must come from a motorsport background or a military background
The organisation offers an attractive salary and benefits and will reward people who perform to high standards.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.