As a specialist musculoskeletal Podiatrist, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary clinic with direct contact with GPwSI, Orthopaedics, rheumatologists, physiotherapists, Advanced practice physiotherapists.
You will be able to provide neurological & biomechanical assessment of foot, ankle and lower leg to identify the correct management plan or patient pathway using best practice and evidenced based medicine.
The successful applicant will be competent or willing to work towards competencies in:
- Insole manufacture
- Custom made orthotic manufacture/casting and prescribing
- IRMER (onsite radiology department )
- Biomechanical examinations /Complex musculoskeletal examinations and treatment.
- Use of Optogait
- Proficient in rehabilitation or exercise management
We monitor the outcomes of podiatric medicine treatments and undertake audits to understand the effects, constantly seeking to empower clinicians to evolve and improve the service.Person Specification:
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
- Post qualification experience as a HcpC registered Podiatrist ( MSK speciality)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A qualification at degree level for Podiatric medicine
- Evidence of accredited post-graduate training and CPD relevant to; the management of musculoskeletal conditions and pain within the biopsychosocial model of care.
- Demonstrate an understanding and involvement of Clinical Governance and risk assessment.
- 27 days' annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months