We have a great opportunity for an experienced field service engineer to join our team.
We are the major care home service provider across the UK for laundry equipment and we pride ourselves on providing market-leading service and support to all our customers.
Our Field Service team provide a professional, friendly and efficient response to breakdowns and provide a reliable service and maintenance program for all commercial laundry equipment. We are looking for an experienced Gas Safe registered engineer, located to the south of London (Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Godstone), to cover London and areas to the south coast and into Kent.The Role:
- Attend customer sites to carry out repairs and maintenance on both Girbau and third-party commercial laundry equipment.
- Respond to breakdown calls, using diagnostic skills and experience to provide an effective and efficient service.
- Ensure that work records are full, accurate and thorough.
- Ensure that all Customer Site regulations and requirements are met for every site visit.
- Ensure van stock is kept well organised in a clean and usable condition.
- Maintain your vehicle - company will cover vehicle maintenance costs.
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- You will be expected to have electrical competency and be competent in dead testing and carrying out safe isolation.
- Ensure you keep your gas qualifications up to date; the company will provide the training and gas safe registration required.
- You may be asked to provide on-site training for customers on appliances.
Experience Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Electrically competent, ideally qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
- Knowledge of SSW and electrical isolation.
- Qualified in Commercial Gas and Laundry holding current ACS.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Laundry maintenance and gas servicing.
- Good problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude to working times.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work alone, whilst remaining part of a larger team.
We will provide you with a van, tooling and IT equipment, including a mobile phone and a tablet.
25 Days holiday, pension, private health insurance.