Grafton Recruitment are looking for an experienced Fitter on behalf of our client in Hull, who is a well-known plant equipment supplier to the region.
* Assemble/maintain/repair plant machinery in accordance with build procedures, drawings and specifications
* Safe and efficient utilisation of hand held power tools
* Collaborate with other relevant departments within the company when required to maximise efficiency
* Coordinate the delivery of products in a timely fashion and in accordance with budgetary requirements
* Working in alignment with quality procedures - ensuring an impeccable standard is adhered to
* Diagnose faults and find solutions in a timely manner
* Work to tight deadlines
* Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
* A proven track record in fixing/servicing plant machinery, such as diggers, dumpers, concreting equipment, drills, etc.
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* High attention to detail
* Familiarity with quality issues within projects ideally working with ISO standards
* An understanding of Health and Safety at work