Senior Buyer, Hull. Salary is competitive and available upon application, plus excellent benefits including pension, 30 days holiday (plus option to purchase additional days), flexible working, private healthcare, life assurance, group income protection, and bonus scheme of up to 15% of salary.
Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with B&M we have continued with our ambitious and exciting growth plans, now with almost 300 stores and with new store openings month-by-month. Heron Foods offers the opportunity to work within a rewarding environment with excellent development opportunities. This an exciting time to join our business!
Due to business growth, we are now looking to appoint a new Senior Buyer to strengthen our team.
As the Senior Buyer, you will be responsible for the following:
What we are looking for:
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Managing plans for stock levels
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers of future products
- Stores visits to ensure that we are competitive in the market
- Planning and participating in promotional activities
- Working with merchandising ensuring that products are merchandised in the right way
- Stakeholder buy-in
- Ensuring you have full solution for your product including marketing, POS etc.
You will be an experienced Buyer / purchasing and procurement professional with a background in either FMCG, manufacturing or any commodity based purchasing role where you can demonstrate the ability to work within a fast-paced environment where you have worked to quick deadlines. You will be well experienced in negotiation of terms and will have an impeccable eye for detail. You will have a passion for marketing and will enjoy seeing projects through from concept to launch.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Purchaser, Purchasing, Procurement, Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer, Buying Manager, Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Category Buyer, Contract Manager, Procurement Officer, Sourcing Specialist,