The Role: BMS Project / Commissioning EngineerLocation: SwindonSalary: £35k - £40k + Company Car + Pension + Mobile phone & Laptop + Ongoing Training and DevelopmentAbout the Role
Are you a talented Electrical Engineer who enjoys the challenges associated with the design and commissioning of BMS systems? Bored in your current mundane role and looking for a new opportunity where you can put your wealth of experience to use?
We have a fantastic opportunity available with a well-established forward thinking business who has a stellar reputation in their field. Reporting directly to the directors, you will be responsible for managing projects from post order to hand over. Your attention to detail and quality assurance will enable you to successfully deliver bespoke projects on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction. As the successful candidate you will be joining my client at the perfect time as the business is experiencing tremendous growth and expansion, offering opportunities for career progression and long-term stability.Responsibilities
- Managing various sized projects from post order to hand over.
- Working mainly on Tridium and Priva BMS systems but other systems will be considered.
- Designing a BMS system
- Able to produce Autocad BMS Control panel designs
- Creating and sharing reports and information to help with tracking projects and handing over projects to end users.
- Looking after the contract for the project, making sure the projects make money and have happy customers
- Understanding the technical requirements for a role and planning the work.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors.
- Commissioning BMS projects including the control panel and a full control circuit functional test
Contact Mark Mahana for more details
- A minimum of three years' experience as a BMS and Commissioning Project engineer
- A recognised qualification in electrical engineering
- Experience of commissioning work with Tridium and Priva software
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer skills,
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90707731