Vehicle Technician - BuryCompetitivebasic salary, achievable bonus structure and usual employment benefits.Key Skills
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferably clean)
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.