A very good Primary School near the centre of Reading is seeking a PPA cover teacher permanently. In time you may be given your own class in the school.
NQTs and experienced teachers who are looking to switch to PPA are encouraged to apply
This is an Ofsted "GOOD" school and part of a small academy trust
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and a suitably qualified teacher to join a staff team who is committed to promoting the achievements of all our pupils, within the warm and caring ethos of this school.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard working with the drive to contribute to the development of the school. They will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to use their teaching skills to enable all children to enjoy and achieve.
- Well behaved and polite children who are willing to learn
- Welcoming, supportive, hardworking staff and senior leadership with a track record of excellent school improvement
- Continuing professional development (CPD) and career development opportunities
- Curriculum opportunities for the right candidate
- The school has a 100%success rate in passing NQTs through their first year
- A beautiful Victorian school filled with light, love and opportunity
- Secure parking
- Staff well-being package
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests'. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website