Group Quality Manager
Covering Sites Across The South West and Scotland
Competitive Salary + Pension + Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday
Group Quality Manager required for a leading design and manufacturing company. This is a new role within the company where the successful candidate will have autonomy and backing to make improvements across the group.
The Group Quality Manager role will suit candidates who are used to standardising processes across multiple sites and making improvements across a group. You will need to be comfortable travelling between 2 sites in the Southwest and occasional visits to Scotland. Candidates from any manufacturing background are encouraged to apply but would suit candidates from SME (Small to Medium Size Enterprise) backgrounds in particular.
The Group Quality Manager will involve the implementation of a management/quality structure, management and improvement of all UK sites Quality Management Systems, driving continuous improvements, monitor and update KPI's, lead compliance projects and you will be the main customer point of contact.
* Managing quality standards and processes across 3 main UK sites (Gloucester, Somerset and Scotland)
* Implementing quality/management structure across the sites
* Driving continuous improvements
* Occasional travel to the Scotland site
* Quality Manager experience
* Comfortable managing multiple sites
* Confident dealing with shop floor to board level day to day
* Experience consolidating process/structure across multiple sites