KS1 Primary Teacher, Walsall Your new company
I am supporting the recruitment of a local Walsall school who are seeking an effective key stage one teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment levels and running a bright and happy class room. This role will start with day to day supply with the view to turn into long term after the first 4 weeks. This is a part time role and you must be available for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.Your new role
Hays understand the need for work flexibility, so we are able to offer you work to fit with your own needs. Currently, we are looking for Key Stage 1 (KS1) Primary Teachers to cover day-to-day teaching as and when is needed in a wide range of schools in Walsall. You will be on hand to cover any Key Stage 1 (KS1) class so you must have previous experience working in Key Stage 1 and be up to date with any curriculum changes. Experience of teaching phonics using RWI, Letters and Sounds, Jolly Phonics, Phonics Bug would be advantageousWhat you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Be flexible, motivated and an inspiring teacher who has a good knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum
- Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Advice on CV writing and interview techniques
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Access to permanent vacancies through the Hays PRP team
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday pay
- £250 reward vouchers when you recommend a colleague*
*Terms & Conditions apply What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.