Payroll Administrator3 month fixed term contract to start asap.
Aspirations Care employ over 1000 people in the UK and we have an urgent requirement for an experienced payroll administrator to join our busy finance team for a period of 3 months initially with the potential to become permanent.Duties include;
- Running payroll reports and inputting data onto spreadsheets.
- Inputting staff hours ready for monthly payroll.
- Ensuring payroll is ready to be processed.
- Answering telephone calls to the finance team.
- Handling payroll queries.
- Answering the door telephone.
- Post duties and ordering stationary.
- Supporting the finance team as required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of payroll process.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a payroll or accounts team.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Immediate start available.
At Aspirations we value all colleagues, regardless of age. We are proud to offer pay over the statutory minimum set for young workers and have no set retirement age. Aspirations is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications fromsuitability qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable adults that we support and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosurewhere appropriate.