Job Title: Junior Business Analyst - Data Job Type: Contract Job duration: 12 months (plus extensions)
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
About the client:
The client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 45 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
About the role:
The Analytics & Program Support Team is located in both Nijmegen and Eindhoven. The team is part of the CTO organization and has a broad scope, covering reporting and analytics as well as running improvement programs on development maturity. Key focus areas currently are data integrity controls and automation of reporting.
You are an enthusiastic professional that will be integrated in the Analytics & Program Support Team, supporting the definition, implementation and deployment of data integrity and automation mechanisms in order to develop Corporate Management Information workflows. This requires collaboration and close interaction with the stakeholders. First assignment will be data validation for integrity, with the final goal to specify and implement an automated solution, that handles validation across different data sources meeting the needs of an expanding data usage.
- Install efficient data collection with appropriate data integrity controls
- Support reporting activities across different organizations
- Drive alignments and enable collaboration across our stakeholders
- Master's degree in Machine Learning, Engineering and Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related studies.
- Ability to integrate data sources and extract actionable information from business data sources.
- You like creating data models, data transformation, workflow automation, and predictive analytics.
- Ability to generate and automate reports, dashboards, visuals (e.g. Power BI, Tableau or similar visualization platforms) and Ad-Hoc analyses of business data.
- Fluent in English