Senior Application Developer (Oracle Forms & Reports)
Up to £45,000
A dynamic, growing software development house, specialising in providing cutting edge software solutions to Utility Contractors is looking for a Senior Application Developer for their new office in Coventry. They have an expanding client portfolio across Water, Electricity and Gas infrastructures.
- Passionate, innovative and meticulous Software Engineers to design, develop, install and support software solutions to the highest quality which comply to company standards and procedures.
- Proven competence in: Software Design, Development, implementation, Support and preventative issue monitoring.
- Understand of Mobile systems integration (our product is tightly integrated with our mobile app)
- Oracle Forms and Reports (at least version 11g, 12C)
- Oracle Database (11g, 12C and 19C)
- Scripting (windows and Solaris)
- Understanding of the JSON format;
- Understanding of JQuery and JQuery mobile;
- Understanding the Oracle Forms infrastructure and be able to configure new environments
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Application Developer (Oracle Forms & Reports)
will pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package and remote working available (after Covid).
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on and apply with an updated CV.