Up to £35,000 pa
Venatu Accountancy and Finance are working with a reputable Accountancy practice to recruit an experienced Audit Senior to join their team. This practice is a well-established firm who have built up a fantastic reputation. This role is a key client faced and leadership role and will suit someone who is wanting to progress.Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) with additional time off at Christmas
- Free parking
- Comfortable working environment.
The Successful Candidate
- Leading audits
- Supervise and assist junior team members
- Delegate and review work of junior team members
- Liaise directly with clients and attend client meetings
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for new work
- Identifying opportunities to advise clients.
- The person Ideally Qualified ACA or ACCA though AAT qualified with the right
- experience will be considered
- experience in practice
- Possess a high level of technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of using a computerised audit system
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
- Able to work to deadlines
'If you are looking for the next stage in your career / career progression, please do get in touch for more information'