An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join our successful team at our Head Office in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Full study support is available and excellent references will be required.Description
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Assistants and Accountants in the collation, preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.Main duties will include:
- Verifying vehicle invoicing, costing and resulting profit.
- Administering internal vehicle transfers and vehicle status changes.
- Support in balance sheet reconciliations.
- Raising and following up queries with dealerships to ensure the completeness and accuracy of information.
- Ad hoc duties in support of the Accounts Team.What we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have worked previously as a Trainee Accounts Assistant or is looking to take their first step into a career in Accounts.
- The successful applicant will either have a general understanding of accounts or strong numeracy and administration skills.
- You will need to be a highly motivated & enthusiastic individual with excellent PC skills, particularly in excel, and be educated to 'A' Level or equivalent standard. Applicants with good GCSE results will be consideredIn return for your hard work, we'll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you'll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications