SEMH Teaching Assistant needed
Full time role
- Secondary SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Full time post- until the end of the academic year
- £60-£65 per day
- Working with children with specific behavioural needs
- KS1 & KS2 pupils
- Henbury Bristol
Teaching Personnel are seeking someone to support this specific SEMH School based in Henbury. The school specialises in working with primary aged pupils with SEMH. These pupils who are at the school have this extra support, enabling them to fulfil their potential at the school and help them throughout their time at school. The school has small class sizes of between 4 and 6 pupils and are looking for an SEMH specialist to work with KS1 and KS2 pupils with an aim of getting them back into a mainstream setting as they progress into secondary education.Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel
- On call 24/7
- Team teach training
- Dedicated and reliable consultants
- Great market knowledge to find you your perfect role
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Career advice
- Exclusive online services
- CPD training
- On-site team of occupational, physio and speech and language therapists
- Constant support from the agency and the staff at the school
- Free on-site parking
- Professional and continuous training programmes
- Workshops to support children's communication
- 2:1 staff to pupil ratio
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Connor at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.