SEN Teaching Assistant - Speech and Language
Are you an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within an exciting and supportive Primary School in South Sheffield?
Do you have experience working with people with Speech and Language difficulties?
Would you like to join a supportive staff team to assist build on your current skills and experience?
About The Role
One to one support for a student with Speech and Language difficulties
Use of communication boards and tools
Providing tailored support during lesson time
The school is based in South Sheffield, and is accessible by good transport links and has free parking available.
Contract / Position Details
- Location - South Sheffield
- Position - Teaching Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Full academic year
- End date (if applicable) - July 2021
- Full time/part time - Full time
- The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £65 per day
- Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
Experience, Training And Qualifications
- Previous experience of working with Speech and Language Difficulties * Experience using PECs is highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.' About For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alice at the Sheffield office on .