Hays Healthcare are working with an established private hospital in Reading looking for an experienced Radiographer / Mammographer to join them on a full-time basis. The role will be covering 37.5 hours across Monday to Friday. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Mammographer/Radiographer to join the Imaging Department.
We are looking for candidates who have Mammography qualification and experience. The hospital has two theatres, three recovery bays and an endoscopy suite.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department. Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients.
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across all modalities. This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise.
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged. Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential.
We're looking for an HCPC Registered Radiographer/Mammographer with a Mammography Accreditation Certificate. You must have experience as a Mammographer and a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Radiographer. You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team and you will have excellent communication with your hospital team, patients and relatives. The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential.
In return for your commitment, you will enjoy a host of advantages alongside a competitive salary including:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park
Hays are pleased to offer a £250 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us. If this role is something that you might be interested in then please get in touch for further information.