Mortgage Processor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We're Together, a mortgage and secured loan provider based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years, we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
Our team turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We try to approach everything we do with good old-fashioned common sense. But in many respects we're a lot like a start-up: growing fast, and shaking up the status quo.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Together is a business that is never standing-still and provides an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.
We are currently looking for a Mortgage Processor to join our Residential Underwriting department on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract based from our office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.Job Description
The key task of the mortgage processor is to provide a high level of support to underwriters, by accurately following appropriate policies and procedures so that pipelines are effectively managed
- To present an efficient and professional image of the company in all communication with customers, brokers and third parties to ensure we provide excellent customer service whilst adhering to Data Protection and Company policies
- To proactively review pipeline cases to ensure they are managed effectively within agreed KPI and service levels
- To carry out searches and request valuations and references on cases to enable efficient processing of applications
- To manage complaints and ensure they are recorded and escalated in line with Company policy to make sure we adhere to regulation and, where possible, a positive customer experience is achieved
- To liaise effectively with other areas of the business, e.g. legal, accounts, facilities, to ensure the smooth processing of each case
- Experience within Financial Services
- PC skills including Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Previous Mortgage processing experience within the secured lending or residential mortgage market would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders.Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.