What happens when the daily routine becomes a bit too routine? Do you want to put the spark back into your electrical design work, whilst making sure you still have a life outside the office?
A role for an enthusiastic Senior Electrical Design Engineer
to join a growing business who specialise in providing control solutions
to a variety of different sectors. The successful candidate will be working on a range of Electrical design activities on a varied portfolio of projects
, and managing progress throughout the full project lifecycle
The variation in technical challenges will allow you to both broaden your technical expertise
and maintain that enjoyment of solving new problems
and challenges which keeps work always feeling fresh
. You would get to interact directly with customers to assess their requirements, create the electrical designs and liaise with cross discipline teams to bring your designs
to life.What do you need to apply?
- If you have 5+ years' experience with electrical CAD such as AutoCAD or EPLAN.
- Ideally educated to HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. However, equivalent experience would be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project specific technical specifications, operating instructions, panel schematics, etc.
- Full project life cycle experience
- Good understanding of PLC programming would be highly beneficial
- Right to work within the UK without a sponsorship requirement
You will be based on their Chesterfield site with opportunity for travel and office based work. This position has a salary up to £50,000 DOE plus a generous benefits package.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales