We are recruiting for two UI designers to join our secure environment government client on a contractual basis to help drive forward their user interface and make it more interactive for their users. As their primary UI designers, you will be responsible for:
In order to be successful, you will need experience in:
- Developing and delivering the visual designs for the FMA concepts
- Understanding the intentions and wishes of users, designing enriching experiences across multiple touch-points
- Collaborating closely with strategic design, UX, product and engineering colleagues, working as a cohesive unit toward the same common goal.
- Creating Design Systems
- User Centred Design
- Objective-Oriented Design Solutions
- UI/Design-related bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Commercial/provable experience designing consumer-focused products/services and designing mobile and responsive web products
- Focus on the user at the centre of your design activity
- Experience with UI related tools/testing platforms
- Experience delivering UI output in agile environments
- Active SC or DV clearance
You'll be joining an ambitious, high level team of like-minded and highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to step away from the mundane and forge your own path in a totally new direction.
If you're ready for a challenge like no other, apply today. In order to be considered you will need
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.