AWS DevOps Engineer
AWS DevOps Engineer - Blockchain
Your New Role You will be a part of a major global investment management firm looking to launch their new Blockchain product and build out a secure Exchange based on Ethereum. As a DevOps engineer this is an exciting opportunity to get involved with. You will be using the latest Tech and be a part of a groundbreaking project.
What You'll need to Succeed
- As a DevOps Engineer you will need to be an expert with AWS, you will be able to design, build and maintain an AWS infrastructure. As well as familiar with most AWS services on offer.
- You will have experience working with CI/CD Pipelines, Docker & Containerisation and Infrastructure as a Code
- Carrying out system reviews to ensure accordance with architectural principles set out by and agreed within the team.
- Ensuring that tasks which can be automated are automated to drive down cost and improve agility.
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Git
- Experience with Mergers and Integrations is essential
- Experience working within a FinTech
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV [mailto:] . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.