Supply Chain Business Analyst - HomebasedOpportunity:
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in planning, end to end distribution, inventory management, planning & supply chain related systems? Do you understand data that is required to setup a supply chain planning system? Looking for a role to be based working from home? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Supply Chain Business Analyst will involve working on a new supply chain system as well as improving the current systems. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Analysing business processes, defining and documenting business requirements.
- Identifying compliance risks.
- Testing and troubleshooting new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and facilitating the resolution of issues with existing platforms.
- Participating in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Project planning, tracking and coordination.
This is a an approx. 12 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The role is home based. The hourly PAYE rate is £37.52 and Limited company rate £42.12.Skills:
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Business Analyst you will have:
How to Apply:
- Experience of working as a business analyst within a Supply Chain (or supply chain related) department.
- Ability to walk through a process with a planner, document and convert business cases into requirements. Understand data that is required to setup a planning system in a site.
- Experience with ERP systems (JDE is preferred, although SAP will be considered).
- Experience with supply chain planning, end to end distribution, inventory management, planning & supply chain related systems.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work).
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.