Catastrophe MI Manager/Lead Developer for a leading insurance client in London.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are an experienced senior developer who is ready take the next step in his/her career.
My client have a Microsoft development stack on the server side with C# / .NET Web API / .NET Core and SQL Server.
You will report directly into the Head of Catastrophe Management in a team of 2 initially, with the option to work with a wider set of developers across the company.Key Responsibilities
Required skills & Experience:
- Manage and drive key initiatives and projects. Interpret project requirements and provide technically robust solutions.
- Take ownership of the full software development life cycle.
- Head up a team of developers, mentor junior team members in technical areas, peer review their code.
- Work with subject matter experts to improve existing products and develop new business analytics web applications.
- Translate requirements into tasks & code, ensure software is delivered to a high quality level.
- Using in-depth knowledge programming, frameworks, and the tool ecosystem to implement end-to-end systems without assistance, including back-end components and user interfaces.
- Unit and system testing.
- Supporting production systems, resolving incidents and performing root cause analysis.
- Producing proof of concepts to evaluate new tools.
- Experience managing software development projects.
- You must have solid understanding and proven experience in
- SQL Server, TSQL, including solid experience writing stored procedures
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, LINQ
- Web API design and development
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years commercial experience of full stack software development
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal; ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Keen continuous learner. Your relevant study will be supported.
What can you expect in return?
- Migrating web apps from AngularJS, JQuery to React.
- QlikView/QlikSense development
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Comprehensive Learning & development offering
- Networking, mentoring & development opportunities.
- 1-day annual Charitable leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active Sports & social committee
- Employee Assistance program
If you're interested in a new position please email me with your most up to date CV ans salary expectations.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.