**YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE****ALL CANDIDATES WITH A RELEVANT NVQ IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE OR A CARE CERTIFICATE MAY BE ENTILTED TO A JOINING BONUS UP TO £300 !**
Nobilis Care is expanding to meet demand for people requiring care and support in Isle of Wight.
We cover Shanklin, Sandown, Apes Heath, Heath, Brading and Ventnor
.Who are we?
What would it mean for you?
- Established in 2007, Nobilis Care is an award winning, family run business.
- We support our clients to live at home and maintain their independence and are positively rated with the Care Quality Commission in all key areas.
- We are passionate about what we do - making someone feel valued and respected,
What we do - we make a real difference to people's lives:
- Pay rates £9.40 per hour weekdays, £10.40 per hour weekends
- Full and part time support worker contracts available (15 to 35 hour contracts)
- Pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Free PPE, uniform & welcome pack
- Our shift patterns work on a rolling fortnightly roster
- Shift patterns are: 07:00 - 14:00 and 16:00 - 22:30 (including every other weekend)
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Home Support
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, all you need is:
- You will be paid for all training and may qualify for a mileage allowance to attend for any additional training required.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS (provided by us)
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle (business use insurance cover will be needed)
- Flexibility - we provide care between 7am and 10.30pm 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to work a mixture of shifts including every other weekend
Join our Nobilis Family today!
- NVQ in Health and Social Care/Care Certificate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90689609