Our client is a long established, customer focussed financial services provider who are going through a large transformation project and so looking for an analyst / developer to join them on the project. This is an 18 months fixed term contract and the purpose of role is to assist in the delivery of their Business Transformation programme by building workflows on their BPM platform (BP Logix) to enable the digitisation of some key business processes.
Whilst there will be some need to be onsite (Head Office is Epsom) it is envisaged that a lot of the work can be done from home. It is a great opportunity for someone to really be part of a transformation project from beginning to end.
* Building webforms and logic on their low-code workflow platform to digitise key business processes
* Work with the members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint
* Work alongside technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co-ordinate any external development work where appropriate
* Periodically submit development work for testing
* Feedback progress within development scrums
* Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors
* Co-ordinate with other developers working on RPA and their internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency. Where required work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with their bespoke software and RPA tool.
Key Skills required:
* Computer Science degree or equivalent required
* Knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality essential. Experience with low- code development highly desirable.
* Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives highly desirable.
* Experience working with Oracle SQL desirable
* Experience with RPA tools desirable, knowledge essential
* Experience with Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools desirable.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively essential. Good technical communication skills required.
* Experience working in/with Financial Services highly desirable