Head of Commercial Insights - London, UK
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 with bonus and excellent benefits.
My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Head of Commercial Insights to join their London based team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of their analytics team, responsible for driving commercial insight capabilities and development across the operational side of the business.
The role is technology focused so requires an individual with a significant technical ability but also proven commercial awareness - being in tune with the overall strategy of the business. A crucial part of the role will be guiding global insights practices and proficiency, leading to increased performance but also an evolution of my client's high value customer insights.
My client work with an impressive amount of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business. Responsibilities:
- Hands on leadership and development of the global Insights Team
- Active contributor - delivering research and results on innovation of search data
- Innovate and propose new insight products
- Direct input into the standardization of global insight delivery to clients, ensuring efficiency scale of release.
- Work closely with other departments e.g. product to incorporate data sources into systems, managing smooth delivery of analysis.
- Create and strengthen relationships with insights buyers through outward engagement
- Proven experience of managing large scale digital data - identifying performance and trends (Ideally in a programmatic environment)
- Experience working with "big data" and audience segmentation methodologies
- Good background in statistical analysis and experiment design
- Ability to translate complex analysis into actionable insights for clients
- Familiar with SQL or other querying language
- Exposure to high-level programming languages, such as Python or R for data modelling
If this looks like your kind of challenge then apply on LinkedIn or send your C.V. directly to Adam King at email@example.com.