Finance Manager Prestige Country Parks
· Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
· Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
· Responsible for companywide IT infrastructure and operation
· Key role in establishing and leading Group Purchasing activity
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Ensure all suppliers and staff are paid in timely manner
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
· Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.