Recently partnered with a well-funded healthcare innovator who is tackling possibly one of the most relevant problems our healthcare system is facing.
By combining technology with the best qualities of humancentric care this scaling company can provide online clinical advice that is accessible and convenient.
What's the mission?
"Provide fast track access to primary healthcare, relieving the pressure from the NHS"
After the successful release of Version1 they are now exploring Version2. Version2 will be able to offer specialized healthcare, improve speed of service & build on top of their 4.5 million users.
Relevant Candidates Will Likely Have
- Extensive knowledge of C#
- .Net Core API microservices design and deployment
- Azure deployment and management
- Deployment of WPF (c#) desktop application
- Business logic and basic algorithm development
The Most Relevant Candidates Will Be Able To Demonstrate
- Database development/rationalisation and normalisation
If you are a C# .Net Engineer and this sounds like something you would be interested in or would like more information please apply with an up to date CV or email: email@example.com