Detailed Job title: E-Learning Designer & Developer
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term Contract (salaried)
Are you looking for a new E-Learning Development opportunity?
Do you have eLearning authoring skills and looking to take ownership of creating engaging eLearning for our client?
Sentinel are working with a Professional Services organisation, looking for an E-Learning Developer to join their Chelmsford office & lead their creation of eLearning material.Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- eLearning authoring skills, ideally in Adobe Captive or Articulate Storyline
- Ability to produce high quality support materials
- Experience of developing IT training couses and support materials
- Experience in Professional Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
As the eLearning Developer you'll be responsible for:
Alternative job titles:
- Designing, creating and editing engaging eLearning materials to support the IT Training function
- Designing other training materials as required, such as quick reference guides etc.
- Maintaining online documentation or other media
- Liaising with the IT department and others to identify changes with applications and systems
- Develop an in-depth knowlesge of systems such as PDF Docs or iManage
Learning Resource Developer, Training Developer, Learning Author, eLearning Author