We're looking for an ambitious Editor who knows how to engage audiences and create content worth talking about, for some of the world's biggest brands. This is a role for a skilled editor who is adept at creating world-class content for global brands. You will be confident at turning strategic direction into engaging content and writing to a number of tones of voice, moving seamlessly between them without compromising their quality.
You will be looking after a variety of clients from luxury, entertainment, gaming and FMCG sectors. You'll need to bring curiosity to the role and be navigator of culture to help our clients reach their audiences across all social media platforms. You will be well-versed on the latest platforms and content formats and be able to think innovatively about how best to use them to meet your clients' business goals.
You will understand the importance of social listening to make sure content stays fresh and relevant and look for opportunities to leverage real-time, real-world moments to make your brands leaders in social. As a leader, you will be inspiring and empathetic. You'll know how to develop talent in your team, especially writer talent in junior staff.
- Oversee a team of talented writers.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of projects, including liaising with internal agency departments and external stakeholders and agencies.
-Oversee the planning, creation and delivery of consistently brilliant branded content for distribution across social media channels. This includes, content strategies, calendars and forward-planning skills.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, attending client-facing meetings as required. Draw on internal and freelance staff as appropriate to deliver content on time and on budget.
- Use data and insight to inform content development.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand the brand's social presence.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of three years' editorial experience with a proven publishing background; ideally gained in an agency setting, with experience in lifestyle, gaming and FMCG brands
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, schedules and commissioning.
- Knowledge of how to use analytics and data to inform content creation.
- Strong client management skills.
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social clubs & staff events
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast