The Senior Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for the digital advertising campaigns across IRIS Software Group companies.
You will be working closely with our marketing and campaign management teams based across the UK; you will advise on, implement, run and improve PPC, Paid Social and Display advertising campaigns to generate sales leads and meet set KPIs and ROI targets.
We are looking for an experienced, expert digital marketer, ideally with marketing experience within a software company.About the job...
- Work with individual product marketing teams across the UK to advise and implement digital advertising campaigns.
- Define the overall digital advertising promotional strategy to achieve consistent implementation and reporting metrix across the group.
- Create, deploy and optimise Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns/activity to achieve commercial targets.
- Deliver paid advertising (eg Paid Search, Display, Facebook and Instagram) end to end, from audience building and keyword research to A/B testing and bid optimisation within different brand budgets.
- Constantly develop our digital strategy with a test and learn approach, implementing new technologies where appropriate to drive qualified traffic to relevant websites.
- Work with Marketing Operations and Digital Marketing teams to provide insightful reporting and analysing on campaigns using Google Analytics and channel analytics
- Manage digital performance marketing budget to deliver to planned ROI and COA targets
- Be the lead in our digital advertising strategy, advising product marketing teams on best practice, new technologies and capabilities of digital channels.
- Manage digital marketing agencies (where used) and make sure they are fully aligned with the online business strategy and achieve quarterly and annually set KPI's
Who are we?
- An expert digital marketer, preferably with experience within a software company
- Experience in delivering performance marketing campaigns from end to end, demonstrating personal ownership and campaign focus, specifically in Paid Search, Paid Social and Display among other acquisition channels
- Confident in managing external agency relationships that involve significant budgets
- Strong digital analytics capability and experienced in using marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager
- Good understanding of interpreting digital data for the benefit of optimisation
- Knowledge of existing and emerging digital marketing trends, optimisation techniques and social media platforms
- Excellent understanding and experience in managing of PPC & Paid Social, including keyword research, ad copywriting, keyword bid optimisation, A/B testing, retargeting and audience building
IRIS Software Group is the largest privately held software company in the UK and 3rd largest in Europe.
We provide business-critical software and services for accountants, schools, SMEs, corporates and non-profit organisations. Our solutions relieve the burden of compliance, while enabling productivity, facilitating collaboration and providing insight for UK organisations to connect and serve an increasingly new generation of customers.Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
Thank you for applying!
- We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work and discount schemes