We are currently working with a well-established, multi million pound business and a growing European Group which supplies a broad range of CNC equipment to Aluminium and PVC groups who are looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Bristol Area to cover the M5 area to Swindon.
Building on their recent successes in New Product development and with a product range that is less than 10 years old, the field service role is a key position for this business to fill. The Field Service Engineer will have extensive knowledge in CNC machinery & have all of the necessary knowledge of an installation field service engineer. Be able to communicate with all areas of the business and be able to work with autonomy.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Bristol (covering the M5)
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 (DOE) Package (incl. basic salary, overtime, bonuses) + excellent benefits
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer will be:-
• Responding to service calls in the designated
• Working on CNC Machinery - Up to 5 Axis including smaller machines
• Assisting with installations where required
• Providing technical support to Customers
• Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
The type of Candidate who will be a good fit for this role will have:-
• A recognised Engineering qualification
• Field Service Experience is essential to the role
• Electrical Qualifications 16-17th edition
• Knowledge of PLC, CAD/CAM & CNC
• CNC Experience Aluminium and PVC Desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a motivated Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer to join a market leading CNC company. Your basic salary will be in the region of £32,000 - £36,000 based on experience but with plenty of opportunities to develop with a business who will invest in you and reward the right candidates. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within your service region. You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs, and breakdowns of equipment on customers sites across the region. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role on the road within in a secure and stable company.
If the Field Service Engineer role is of interest to you apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon.