Respiratory Nurse Specialists - working from home: 3 and 6-month contracts available on a full or part-time basis, potentially leading to full time contract thereafter.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused devastation thorough-out the globe and has resulted in unprecedented challenges for the NHS, not seen before in our lifetime. NSHI aim to provide on-going patient review, conducted remotely, for potentially vulnerable patients with asthma and/or COPD. Our aim is to manage these patients from home or refer them to their GP or local emergency services if and when it is appropriate to do so.
With that aim, National Services for Health Improvement (NSHI) are expanding our national nursing team and are looking for part-time and full-time nurses, working from home, to deliver the highest quality of care during the COVID-19 outbreak .
As a nurse specialist you will be required to conduct a remote COPD/Asthma patient reviews either via telephone of through our video-consultation platform. You will have:
- The ability to work from home (any part of the UK)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience managing respiratory conditions
- Hold a COPD and/or Asthma diploma(s) or have similar equivalent experience
- ARTP qualification desirable
- Competitive salary in-line with experience and nurse banding