Magento Developer - Remote Working or Exeter Full Time - Competitive Salary
We are looking for an experienced Magento 2 Certified Developer, who has proven experience on several large projects that required integrations, customisations of Magento 2 functionality and development of new features.
You must be able to advise on technical implementation in order to assist the project team and follow requirements to produce solutions for complex projects.
You will be requested to travel or work remotely.
This is an exciting opportunity to travel and work for an established and growing business. Duties:
- Develop and improve applications
- Write, review, test, and deploy code
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software
- Mentor and support other developers
- Review deliverables and provide performance feedback
- Travel for work when requested
- Minimum 3-5 years developing with Magento 1
- Solid Magento 2 experience
- Experience working for known Magento agency or high volume eCommerce
- Object Oriented PHP development
- Zend MVC Framework
- Development life cycle methodologies and best practices
- Integrating Magento 2 to 3rd party services
- Strong relational database skills
If this role is aligned with your skill set, or that of someone you know please get in touch.