Global software organisation seeks the expertise of a seasoned DevOps Engineer to join a fast moving (remote) team, achieving quality and reliability on their core platform.
The platform forms the foundation of the entire product suite and as a member of the platform team you will oversee all critical systems, working with:
- Product Owners to enable new platform features
- Architects to implement solution designs at the infrastructure level
- Software Engineers to increase their productivity
As a progressive business they have a thirst for knowledge and commitment to continuous self-improvement and are looking for a likeminded DevOps Engineer; you will have skills in the following, we would love to hear from you;
- Knowledge of containerisation ideally Kubernetes and Docker .NET in production environments
- Expertise deploying secure cloud architectures using Azure
- In-depth understanding of how Azure DevOps is used for building and releasing applications
With a commitment to continuous improvements in people, processes and systems at the core, all members of the Technology Group have access to 10% time, which can be used for personal development, experimentation, or collaborative innovation across the group. This equates to 1 day per 2-week sprint protected, self-directed and applied to any of the following three pillars of organisational betterment: L&D, Quality Improvement and Innovation.
Please make contact for full details and immediate consideration.