You will work as a Senior Compliance Officer, providing expert pension support for their pension product that launched last year. This will include reviewing communications, financial promotions and advising the business on new product launches.
You will support the Head of Compliance, assisting with the build of the UK's most successful pension scheme. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Pensions Team and other departments on all pension-related activities
- Understanding and interpreting detailed pension regulatory requirements to provide clear assessments and advice
- Assessing risks to customers and the business to inform the risk-based approach
- Designing and implementing relevant monitoring and reporting to control risks
- Designing, leading and reporting on risk-based thematic reviews to continually enhance our controls
- Assisting with regulatory projects to deliver change
- Preparing and maintaining relevant policies and procedures
- Investigating complaints to conclude on the appropriate outcome
The successful candidate will have a broad risk and compliance background with the ability to design and carry out compliance monitoring and reviews in areas not limited to pensions. You will have specific pensions compliance experience, preferably gained from a Pension Provider or Wealth Manager.
If you are seeking your next challenge, match the above criteria and you feel you can add value to this fast moving business please send your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org