Network Technical Analyst - 12m FTC - Remote
Our truly global client is seeking an experienced Network Technical Analyst to join their team for a 12 month fixed term contract. The Network Technical Analyst will be Remote or Home based.
The Network Technical Analyst will report into the European Infrastructure Operations Manager and will be tasked with enabling the successful execution and delivery of network and telephony services by ensuring cross-site teamwork and successful issue resolution and support. Our client's aim is to ensure personal growth for the successful candidate, set strategic objectives for the company as well as creating a single European IT environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an ITIL background, who is passionate about furthering their career and has excellent knowledge and experience of Cisco related products (telephony) and all aspects of IT Services.
The Network Technical Analyst will be rewarded with flexibility to work remotely, an exceptional salary, as well as a market-leading pension scheme. Please note, this is a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. Our client may look to convert the succesful role holder into a permanent employee after this period, depending on performance and business requirements.Network Technical Analyst - Key Skills:
- Experience in engineering, developing, planning and executing enterprise-wide IT Service initiatives.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communications skills, appropriate for a broad range audience.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members across geographies.
- Willingness to improve project management skills including concept to implementation.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working with high volume, transactional, large capacity systems in a 24x7 environment.
- Cloud based hosted telephony deployment/operational experience is desired.
- Strong to expert knowledge of deploying new IT services such as Wan and Lan technologies and hosted Cisco telephony services.
- Expert level knowledge on Cisco Network environments including Patch levels and security policies.
- Expert level knowledge on Firewall and security solutions and implementations.
- Expert level knowledge on Wan and LAN network migrations including Telephony solutions.
- Experiencing of driving service improvements to the environment.
- Have a broad understanding of configuration of Cisco technologies.
- Experience and willingness to learn Vendor management knowledge.
- Project and resource management.
- Presentation creation and delivery.
- Strong understanding of Monitoring\Reporting\Hardware and Software asset Applications (such as Solarwinds\LANSweeper).
- Strong understanding of ITIL service management (ServiceNow experience preferred) and operational delivery techniques.
- Good English language skills are a must
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/