MCS Group is working a global FinTech giant as they look for a NodeJS Developer to work on cutting edge financial platforms! As Contract NodeJS Developer, you will work on a web application used by financial traders and work with all the latest front end technologies. This is an incredible chance for a NodeJS Developer to gain exposure to low latency / high throughout financial systems.
If you are an experienced NodeJS Developer in Belfast, and you are looking for a truly challenging and exciting, long-term contract to get your teeth into, this is exactly the role you have been waiting for. Click to apply!!!The Role
This NodeJS Developer will...
- You will work as part of a small, autonomous team on-site in Belfast.
- You will thrive in a best practice, agile environment.
- Get your teeth into a trading platform that will be used on the global FinTech stage.
- You will work with a low latency financial platform, and be tasked with helping to integrate the platform with a variety of upstream data sources.
- You will have worked commercially with NodeJS for application development, rather than Node as a web server.
- You will have worked on applications where there is a focus on Data Flows.
- You will have prior experience of Protobufs over TCP (essential!).
Daily Rate: Negotiable.
Long term contract opportunity- Until March 2021!
**Please note - this is an on-site position in Belfast Northern Ireland, with remote working only until Covid-19 rstrictions are lifted ** To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Manager- IT Contracts at MCS Group 02890 23 54 56. Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.