Are you an experienced Finance Data specialist with a proven track record of Solvency II Reporting and strong knowledge of Derivatives? If so, then we want to hear from you! Our client, a leading global Financial Services firm are looking for a Senior Investment Data Management Specialist to join their Asset Data Management team based in Stirling.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in leading the activities of the UK Data Management team, co-ordinating workload, responsibilities, and development of the team members and will play a key role in processing controls around monthly asset data review and uploads from key suppliers and acting as an escalation point for the team and stakeholders across the business.Essential Skills/Experience:
- Working knowledge of asset data and reporting processes
- Experience operating controls and implementing process improvements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing workflow and supervising a team
- Solvency II QRT Reporting experience
- Awareness of financial services legislator and regulatory frameworks
- Awareness of IFRS and Solvency II Reporting requirements
- Knowledge on Derivatives, including both OTC and ETD
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to progress multiple work items concurrently, prioritising appropriately
- Collect data from appropriate sources, ensuring accurate and up to date security information on the various systems
- Provide day to day support to the business teams ensuring the appropriate controls are in place to support the data requirements of the business
- Ensure the end to end delivery of data is managed with key departments and the business
- Develop a full understanding of new instruments and markets
- Work with Risk, Business Units and Finance to manage initiatives to consolidate or improve the data services provided to the business
- Investigate data issues and establish an appropriate resolution
- Analyse data completeness, accuracy and consistency levels, ensuring that these aspects of data quality are actively managed
- Ensure any significant data quality issues are escalated and managed effectively
- Ensure any key risks regarding data are understood and controlled effectively
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: 12822
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.