The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Min 2 years experience
Part time /flexible working hours
Romote working acceptable Pregma
Pregma is a private pregnancy company providing specialist services to pregnant women and new mothers from the moment pregnancy test is positive till one year after birth. We are a team of currently 60 highly specialist consultants working with 2 top UK maternity hospitals to provide excellent care for our clients.