Senior Graphics Programmer
The Multiplayer Guys are looking for experienced Graphics Programmers with strong commercial experience of developing games. We are working on some of the coolest games on the planet right now, with new projects flooding into the studio, including the world biggest multiplayer game and a next generation console MMO RPG.
Location: In our studios in Nottingham or London are ideal, remote working will also be ideal right now.
- Design and implement advanced graphics/rendering functionality for AAA external clients
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games, specifically within Graphics/Rendering
- Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC. Mac and Linux highly desirable
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Advanced shader writing and debugging skills. Experience with DirectX 11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan all highly desirable
- Knowledge of Unreal (UE4), Unity and other proprietary engines is preferable
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!