My client is looking for an enthusiastic, outside the box thinker to join their prestigious team! Working within a systematic quant fund you will expect new challenges every day, working in a learning environment following the footsteps of the best developers within the FinTech market.
You will be joining a small team working on various systems crucial for fast and reliable quant research. Ideally, the successful candidate has to be willing to take on several responsibilities so time management and being able working under pressure in a fast paced team is key. You will learn how to build and scale reliable data services with high requirements on data quality and reliability, your work does not go unnoticed and will make a huge impact on different products across the business.
What will the role include:
· Working on short to mid-term data pipelines, Python/SQL
· Consistently working on a range of different projects
· Building systems, evaluate new databases, integrate and clean reliable sources and more!
· Work closely with the quants
· Completed a Bachelors Degree or higher in Comp Sci, Software engineering or related (STEM) degree
· Minimum 1 years working experience with Python/SQL
· Track record of delivering solutions to problems
· Quick problem solver and outside the box thinking
· Great communication skills with the ability to speak to technical and non-technical individuals
· Have a true interest in technology, has personal projects outside of work
· Key team player
· Organization and team management skills
The role is permanent and the salary is negotiable up to £90,000 + bonuses
If interested then please apply with your updated CV ASAP! On receipt, I can arrange a call for us to speak in further detail.
T: 0207 043 0830
M: 07494750939 (whatsapp)