Are you a creative soul with an analytical mind? Are you an Instagram innovator, a Facebook fanatic, a Tiktok early adopter and have a good understanding of channels such as Weibo and WeChat? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty is looking for a motivated and brilliant socially native leader to run our global social media channels and oversee our local channels, leading on the integrated owned/earned/paid strategies per channel, executing on this strategy with the social team, and working in partnership with the paid performance marketing team, advocacy team and local marketing teams.
Charlotte Tilbury inspires incredibly strong natural advocacy from all who interact with the brand and use the products. We want to channel this brand love in social and scale our social channels with world-class content creation and community management. You will be in charge of developing brand awareness via social media, managing all social and content initiatives across multiple platforms in order to drive engagement, conversion, retention and positive customer behaviour.You must be able to draw on both sides of your brain; demonstrate strong analytical thinking.
This is a pivotal role within the business and the candidate will be expected to work closely with senior stakeholders in supporting the development of each channel and our community.Key Responsibilities:
- Create and lead integrated social media strategy and the owned execution for Charlotte Tilbury and Sofia Tilbury across multiple platforms and territories including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest and YouTube
- Work alongside the APAC team on Weibo, WeChat and other platforms
- Work with the directors in the Content team to formulate content plans to ensure social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting and innovative content
- Implement and use of social media management and monitoring tools
- Set up and manage ongoing reporting process to give visibility to content and social metrics
- Campaign management, ensuring campaigns are fully integrated across the business, meeting objectives and delivering ROI
- Define the Customer Care social media strategy in conjunction with Head of Customer Care & ensure successful implementation
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience.
- Work in conjunction with marketing communications team to maximise branding opportunities
- Work alongside global advocacy and local advocacy teams, to execute social plans across numerous advocacy segments