Trust in Soda are looking to attract a Java Developer for leading for a leading Digital Media organisation company based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and driven technical team and work on business critical, customer facing technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and driven Development team who underpin an organisation that can only be described as market leaders in their sector.
You will be part of a team embedded in a much larger media organisation. The team are organised around small and nimble product teams that have close contact with many different parts of the business. You will be designing, prototyping and implementing new exciting products, and the work you'll do here will be used by millions of people.
Requirements· Strong backend experience ideally with Java or Scala. Strong core Java & Fundamentals experience
· Strong experience in the AWS platform, especially implementing serverless applications involving Lambda, S3, and Kinesis
· Experience designing and building scalable APIs
· Experience working with complex applications
· Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested code
· Previous experience working within Agile/BDD/TDD driven technical environments
· Experience building infrastructure, in automated pipelines (AWS ideally: CodePipeline, Cloudformation, Lambda, S3, Kinesis, EC2/ECS/Docker, DynamoDB)
· Experience working in Greenfield environments
If interested in the opportunity, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch straight away.