Axiom HQ is a SaaS application company serving the financial sector compliance market. As a leading firm within the innovative "RegTech" sector we delight in creating cutting edge business software to make it as easy as possible for banks, brokers, and investment firms to comply with regulation.
With technology at the heart of the business we have adapted smoothly to lockdown conditions and run a highly efficient Agile development team who use Slack, Zoom, Email and a range of cloud tools to manage our application lifecycle. As lockdown eases, we will provide a flexible working environment to enable our people to enjoy the best of their home, family, and social life alongside the work they love.
You'll be joining a team of software veterans with a proven history of smart, innovative software. Based in Central London, we offer a competitive salary, great atmosphere and even greater people.The Role:
You will help deliver innovative solutions for a range of financial sector companies including banks, custody firms and asset managers.You:
- Relish being given the responsibility and autonomy to shape a product.
- Demonstrable excellent C# knowledge and coding experience.
- Analytical mind set with a self-starter attitude.
- Ensure code written meets best possible quality standards and maximum performance.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently on tasks.
- Thrive in a fast-moving agile team.
Here are some of the things we work with, experience and/or skills in these will put you in good stead.
- C# Developer with .Net 4.0 and higher
- TDD enthusiast & relish the chance to implement TDD
- Ability to develop applications using SOLID principles
- RESTful APIs, Service oriented architecture
- Layered architecture
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of API testing frameworks (Postman, NUnit)
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Microsoft dev tools (Visual Studio, TFS, Git, SQL Server)
- Collaborative team member with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Bonus points for experience with the following:
Rewards and Benefits
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure preferable)
- Azure API management
- Familiar with .Net core and microservices environments
- 3rd party API Integration
- SaaS products
- Employer pension scheme
- Gym benefits
- Increasing holiday allowance based on time with the firm
- Excellent work life balance and company culture
- Only apply if you meet the required experience and skill set
- Application closing date is 11 October 2020.