An innovative Systematic Quant Trading Fund that have had an exceptional performance over the last couple of years are seeking a skilled BI Developer to join their energetic London team. They are seeking a skilled developer with deep knowledge in data warehousing systems and BI reporting.
This organisation has some of the best technologists within the industry and within this role you will need to be strong problem solver with the ability to deliver independently and as a team. This role will also give direct exposure to a front office environment.
Due to Covid-19, they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.Key Skills Required:
- Hands on experience with C# with TDD
- Strong SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS experience (at least 5 years)
- Experience with PowerBI
- A passionate Business Intelligence developer with strong experience with a wide range of technologies
- Extensive experience with data warehousing
- AWS and visualisation tools experience (D3.JS) - Desirable
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com