With over 400 clients and a rapidly growing revenue base, we are looking for a results driven individual to join our marketing team and grow whilst gaining experience across a broad range of marketing activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing paid advertising campaigns
2. Adding value to the Marketing Science brand.
3. Planning and running webinars and podcasts
4. Using creativity to generate brand awareness.
5. Generating leads from our target markets.
6. Creating thought leadership and educational digital content.
7. Curating sales collateral.
8. Managing and implementing E-mail campaigns.
9. Posting on Social Media as the company voice.
10. Reporting and evaluating critically which campaigns have worked and how to improve them.
11. Designing visual graphics and content to capture the audience's attention.
12. Helping to communicate marketing strategy and key developments internally.
13. Supporting in tradeshow and roadshow content and marketing prep.
14. Presenting where necessary at industry events and roadshows.
Education & Experience
1. Necessary: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent digital apprenticeship qualification
2. Necessary: Min 2 years' experience in a production, marketing or communication role.
3. Necessary : Paid Social experience
4. Desirable : Familiarity with Webinar Promotion, Production and Platforms
5. Desirable: Adobe Photoshop/Creative Cloud experience
6. Desirable: HTML experience
1. Self-starter and hungry to excel in a fast-growing company
2. Adaptable and resilient
3. Creative and analytical mindset
4. Team player able to work across departments with other team members from SEO, Paid Search, Creative and Sales teams
1. Flexible working hours
2. Bonus scheme
3. Discounted/free food
4. Work from home opportunities
5. Company events & social hours
6. Casual dress
7. Annual training and development budget
8. Regular social events
9. Superb working environment
10. Opportunities for career progression
11. Opportunities for national and international travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year