General/Commercial Litigation Solicitor sought for a well-established firm in London.
This is a great opportunity for a driven General/Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our client's busy practice in West London. Working as part of a specialist team within the wider litigation department, the successful candidate will manage a bespoke caseload of general and commercial litigation matters.Responsibilities
- Property claims
- Landlord and tenant
- Contentious probate
- Debt recovery
- Professional negligence
- Contractual and other disputes
- Employment disputes
- Company insolvency matters
- Judicial review
What we require, when applying for this position
- Solicitors with a minimum of two years' PQE
- Excellent academic record is important
- Solid experience in general and commercial litigation is essential
- Existing experience in employment, landlord and tenant and insolvency is desirable
- A good command of conversational French or another language is preferable
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Team player, client-focused and a good communicator
- Salary requirements
- Location: i.e. how far will you travel
- Your current notice period
A Lexcel accredited practice located within easy reach of excellent transport links, our client delivers high-quality legal services to individuals and businesses from their base in West London. Proud of their ability to deliver a personal touch whilst maintaining a high level of expertise, they have a loyal and growing client base and are staffed by a team of specialists who share in these core values.
For further details of this General/Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201336 quoting reference JJ29675.